Author Topic: 20 minute delay  (Read 3039 times)

jhon2524

20 minute delay
« on: April 08, 2012, 09:55:54 am »
am I correct that to avoid the 20 minute delay for alerts I have to subscribe?

no free trial offer on any real time data?

I would like to test everything for a week or so before I subscribe . 75/month adds up to almost $1000 a year which isnt exactly play money.

any 1 week trial available?if so how?

TradeIdeas1

• Administrator
  • You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold
    • Trade-Ideas
Re: 20 minute delay
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 11:28:04 am »
With over 10 years of being in the business we have simply concluded that free trials process does not work.  Firstly, too many people try to take advantage.  Additionally, in order for you to get a good feel for the software which is very powerful, you will need to have training and support.  It is not cost effective for us to support non paying customers.  Thirdly any pattern or set up you are looking to find will not work long term.  The nature of the business and how efficient the market actually is versus what people think dictates you constantly work to find new set ups.  So the week will not really be significant.  If you choose to subscribe you ought to consider your $75 as the trial month.  You get full support and will find what you are looking to find.  If for some reason that does not work, you can cancel at any time and it only cost you the $75.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 09:58:55 am by TradeIdeas_DA »

jhon2524

Re: 20 minute delay
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 05:37:32 am »
fair enough. I will think about it and decide.

thanks