Author Topic: Trading with AI signals  (Read 161 times)

CleverCowboy

Trading with AI signals
« on: August 06, 2020, 02:04:21 pm »
Hey guys -

While I am not new when it comes to trading stocks, I am new to Trade-Ideas Pro. I've watched some introductory videos and have a basic understanding of the mechanics of the application. So today was my first live trading day utilizing the T-I software. I was very interested in the AI signals it would give.

In the channel bar, not only is there Holly, but Holly 2.0, NEO and OMNI. Soon after the market opened, I see a large profit on the Holly NEO icon in the channel bar. I switch over and see a couple of Breakout Longs, one making big money. However, the entry price was long gone and I am not going to chase the stocks so all I can do is watch. I found myself switching from one AI channel to another, and all the trades listed in Open are already filled and the opportunity missed. I didn't take one trade today.  :(

Is this just the way it is, or does the AI systems have a way to display the stocks that are getting close to triggering the strategies, and what the entry price would be? Right now it looks like I would have to chase these trades.

I am not interested in linking the AI to a broker to place automated trades. I have my own trading rules that I would like to apply before pulling the trigger. Plus, my broker is Tradestation and I like their software and have been using it for over 20 years.

Thanks in advance!