Author Topic: Brokerage Plus Orders Not Filling Please Help  (Read 2134 times)

AntMan

Brokerage Plus Orders Not Filling Please Help
« on: March 12, 2018, 04:37:02 pm »
I seem to be having an issue with the Brokerage Plus feature.. I have it linked to my Interactive Brokers account and I have a strategy loaded in my B+ window for automated trading. I have the B+ window in the "connected" mode, I have the trading strategy enabled, but when the alerts fire off, they are not auto-filling.
The issue began about 2 weeks ago. It first started when I changed the strategy's risk from a $0.10 stop loss to a % trailing stop. I can't see that causing the orders to stop auto-filling. I switched the risk back to $0.10 stop loss, but the orders refuse to auto-fill. I've been going out of my mind the past couple of weeks trying to figure out why my orders won't auto-fill anymore. I am at a loss, as I can't find anything. Nothing has changed with my Trade Ideas program (no updates, etc..). I am running the latest version. Can someone please help me resolve this?

Trade-Ideas_William

• Administrator
    • Trade-Ideas LLC
Re: Brokerage Plus Orders Not Filling Please Help
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 10:17:09 am »
Antman,

If you haven't already I suggest coming to the live support chat on our website (http://www.trade-ideas.com ), in the lower right corner during market hours you'll see there's a chat program running that can directly link you with multiple departments at TI from Billing to Trading to Support.

You may want to go there to talk about your B+ setup. Or you can write to: info@trade-ideas.com explaining your situation and someone will get back in touch with you.

Have a good day.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 10:20:40 am by Trade-Ideas_William »

Penfold

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 06:45:43 am »
You can get in touch with a real person through that thing? I always assumed those are automated and powered by AI or something.

Trade-Ideas_William

• Administrator
    • Trade-Ideas LLC
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 09:31:29 am »
nope, we're real people.

our A.I. is Holly, Holly doesn't do support. *grin*