Author Topic: No ability to create "Symbol Lists" in eSignal/Trade-Ideas Integration  (Read 2552 times)

krazymatty

I've been Following Barrie's videos on YouTube. The trade-ideas platform inside eSignal doesn't allow you to create a "Symbol List" from the Alert Window Configuration "Symbols Lists" tab. There also isn't the option to create the list from the "Tools" menu. Is there a work around or is this a future feature? Thanks in advance!

Trade-Ideas_William

• Administrator
    • Trade-Ideas LLC
Re: No ability to create "Symbol Lists" in eSignal/Trade-Ideas Integration
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 12:52:34 pm »
I've been Following Barrie's videos on YouTube. The trade-ideas platform inside eSignal doesn't allow you to create a "Symbol List" from the Alert Window Configuration "Symbols Lists" tab. There also isn't the option to create the list from the "Tools" menu. Is there a work around or is this a future feature? Thanks in advance!

Hi KM,

the version of TI that runs inside eSignal is a 3.x 'old' version of TI. That's why you see differences between eSignal and current Trade Ideas Pro. Especially because Barrie tends to run the newest version possible of TI Pro.

as far as I know eSignal has no plans to update their software to the newer versions of TI.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 12:56:14 pm by Trade-Ideas_WT »