Author Topic: scalper-day trader  (Read 7960 times)

sheppy

Re: scalper-day trader
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2016, 02:46:47 am »
I got several charts to show  you but as I have I ask the AMD to put a corner-place where we can follow the stock and update them I am waiting for the reply  because I wouldn't like to lose them among all my posts ...

at the same time
my nick is Sheppy here (mistakes) but I am Ciao  everyone know me by that nick  (hope to get it back shortly) 

you can start DD  on RTTR  SAEX  CARA SYRG   all on my list but worth follow them
of course don't lose  CLF + DGAZ (wow 8.99 hod)  :)
You can't look at the competition and say you're going to do it better. You have to look at the competition and say you're going to do it differently. (Steve Jobs)

sheppy

« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2016, 03:47:27 am »
Republican candidate Donald Trump is now the US President-elect, having pipped Democrat rival Hillary Clinton in the race for the White House.

FTSE 100   6.809,64   -0,49%
CAC 40    4.412,97   -1,43%
BEL 20   3.443,58   -1,31%
SBF 120   3.491,03   -1,43%
Euronext 100    861,44 -1,53%
Dax   10.311,2   -1,63%
Ftse Mib    16.345,6   -2,81%

so far I think the finance didn't appreciated Trump  quite  red but IMO I bet is more speculation-manipulation then the Presidency result   ;)
You can't look at the competition and say you're going to do it better. You have to look at the competition and say you're going to do it differently. (Steve Jobs)

sheppy

« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2016, 03:57:24 am »

nice one there.... did well even with small volume  closed above VWAP
resist. at 3.26  and sup 2.27  see today where it start ... I  will follow trying to get some centsss in between 

as always  DYOR + DD

sheppy

« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2016, 04:11:53 am »
just a thought  ;)
winner needs to master three essential components of trading; a sound individual psychology, a logical trading system and good money management. These essentials are like three legs of a stool - remove one and the stool will fall, together with the person who seat on it Alexander Elder

When asked to explain what was important to success, the Master Wizards never talked about indicator or techniques but rather about such things as discipline, emotional control, patience and mental attitude toward losing. The message is clear The key to winning in the market is internal not external

as I go along you will hear me talking a lot about discipline-emotion-psychology to me are the most important tasks-toll to have   JMHO   you can have a beautiful-fast car  but if  you can drive properly don't blame the car ... meditate :)

sheppy

« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2016, 09:05:10 am »
CLF on pre  hod 6.75 (closed 6.15)  grrr  with the  election in between yesterday didn't dear to get some (my luck can go on for ever lol) they didn't close extremely well ... under the VWAP  etc...  unless is a bull trap
saw very peculiar  market performance here  this morning  so today I will be cautious... why trading if one lose  ;) 

sheppy

« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2016, 09:10:13 am »
I got several charts to show  you but as I have I ask the AMD to put a corner-place where we can follow the stock and update them I am waiting for the reply  because I wouldn't like to lose them among all my posts ...

at the same time
my nick is Sheppy here (mistakes) but I am Ciao  everyone know me by that nick  (hope to get it back shortly) 

you can start DD  on RTTR  SAEX  CARA SYRG   all on my list but worth follow them
of course don't lose  CLF + DGAZ (wow 8.99 hod)  :)

I think I leave you with those  4 + 2 stocks  all seems green in pre   
(DGAZ  so far hod 9.10  in pre ... )

I still has  FOLD  ASM + few others but IMO  you got enough winners on  some of those   :) ;)

sheppy

« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2016, 09:22:50 am »
CARA  in pre hod 9.40  (closed 8.64)  we might be too late  will open in gap 

All Eyes on the Legalization of Cannabis
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/all-eyes-on-the-legalization-of-cannabis-2016-11-08

sheppy

« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2016, 09:43:16 am »
CARA + 34 (8.96 - 9.30)
FOLD  didn't get fill at 8.05  coulda stop at easy 8.50  >:( :)

sheppy

« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2016, 09:47:44 am »
as it held 9.20/25  I decided to openDGAZ  9.26

sheppy

« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2016, 09:57:35 am »
as it held 9.20/25  I decided to open DGAZ  9.26

out 9.40... but will still go further

as no one  (in charge) reply to my emails I take there isn't much interest from the ADM to keep this forum going therefore I don't see the point  for me to keep posting  ....   it doesn't help that no one post either

braddoubleu

• Administrator
    • Trade-Ideas
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2016, 11:14:51 am »
I am guessing the reason why nobody is posting in this thread is that the Trade Ideas community shares their trading ideas through our Trading Room.  This forum is used as a support mechanism for the Trade Ideas software.

sheppy

« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2016, 02:40:33 am »
I am guessing the reason why nobody is posting in this thread is that the Trade Ideas community shares their trading ideas through our Trading Room.  This forum is used as a support mechanism for the Trade Ideas software.

Hiya
my not posting isn't really why no one posting  (there are viewers so that mean someone is interested what I write)  but because no one in charge  of this site bother to answers to my questions (sent via email or to you as a PM  not to O/T this thread and keep a bit private) 

IMO a member got the right to an answer  regardless if it is positive or negative.....
you won't get me into the chat ... I don't need to learn or trade what other telling me.... but I trade my own stocks (I get plenty winners) but I just like to pass my knowledge over free where many in many places one has to pay to get nothing but complicated  strategy to confuse even more  when to make money one  need simplicity 

I wanted some of those viewers to post merely to help the less experiences-newbie to improve their strategy -plan etc...
I am  neither a teacher  or  a professional but just someone that know  how to make  centss-$$$$  ;) :)

sheppy

« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2016, 02:44:23 am »
as I am here  yesterday did you remember to trade-swing  BRH DGAZ CLF?
I did but couldn't let the profit overnight  so sold  BRZ +46   DGAZ +43 and sold 50% CLF +44 (I had quite few  :) )
 good luck

sheppy

« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2016, 10:20:07 am »
as I am here  yesterday did you remember to trade-swing  BRH DGAZ CLF?
I did but couldn't let the profit overnight  so sold  BRZ +46   DGAZ +43 and sold 50% CLF +44 (I had quite few  :) )
 good luck

oops  isn't BRH  but  BZH  (I only posted BZH so you could guess...)

sorry to have left you  (unless I get some answers)  but for those that followed me  to  day should have got some winners
without  me mention them (did few days ago)
CLF OMER EBIO  my best  then few minor   :)

take care there ar efew there that but the closed shoulda give more $$$ .... take care  :) ;)

tengkorakfx

« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2018, 06:43:38 pm »
Scalp need more attention to money management since you may will face longer negative floating at the process. But once you have mastered this technique, you will trade with ease and no more worries about DD since you just following the trend instead of going against it. I front test my scalp strategies only with moving averages with Tradable Bonuses https://freshforex.com/traders/promotion/tradable-forex-bonus.html on my broker to see the profitability of each type of moving averages.