Author Topic: scalper-day trader  (Read 12970 times)

sheppy

scalper-day trader
« on: November 05, 2016, 05:40:06 am »
Hi
I am new here ...  I am a scalper-day trader  any one  for it
or any threads open regarding that
cheers
You can't look at the competition and say you're going to do it better. You have to look at the competition and say you're going to do it differently. (Steve Jobs)

sheppy

Re: scalper-day trader
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 11:29:11 am »
Ok I know it is Saturday everyone is  out and spending the  profit ....  so I hope to have  same answer before Monday

bTW  everything I post do I have to "assemble an image"? or because I am new here ...hmmm
thanks if someone  could answer on that
You can't look at the competition and say you're going to do it better. You have to look at the competition and say you're going to do it differently. (Steve Jobs)

sheppy

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 02:01:05 am »
been new here I don't wont to post what I traded in the past otherwise I have to show only winners  :)
but lets  start of what I will trade on Monday  or better what my scalp-dayT list will be for Monday

CARA + HDP give me a nice green on Friday  so will still keep on watch (to understand me better I  will explain my strategy another time all depend if there is interest here or not... I don't really want to talk to myself  ;) )

Why Hortonworks Inc. Stock Is Surging Higher Today
  http://www.fool.com/investing/2016/11/04/why-hortonworks-inc-stock-is-surging-higher-today.aspx?source=yahoo-2-news&utm_campaign=article&utm_medium=feed&utm_source=yahoo-2-news

sheppy

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 02:06:49 am »
for info
These 11 Stocks Could Drop 70%
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/11-stocks-could-drop-70-121854896.html

I do research + DD  a lot but then I read between the lines but make my own mind  ... many manipulation + P&D around  so do your own DD and decide with your own mind  JMHO

sheppy

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 02:16:01 am »

Day's Range 9.12 - 9.98 (that is what interest me.. how many scalping wave I can catch  ;) )
Volume 842,276
Avg Vol (3m) 557,935
 Earnings Date Nov 7, 2016 - Nov 11, 2016
as lately got my shares of centssss on this one .. (is on my list)

the 2 latest news for info...
Omeros Announces Completion of Initial Funding under $125 Million Credit Facility
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/omeros-announces-completion-initial-funding-110000886.html

Omeros Files Orphan Drug Application for OMS721 in Immunoglobulin A Nephropathy
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/omeros-files-orphan-drug-application-110000952.html

edited// to put the chart  link but it doesn't open-show? where do I go wrong?  thanks for help
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 02:24:37 am by sheppy »

sheppy

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 02:26:12 am »
ok thanks  I managed to get it to open ...

sheppy

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2016, 12:47:40 am »
good morning 
are we expecting more red today? 
The VIX is up 65% over the last month.  and the S&P 500 has fallen for the last 8 days
with TVIX up since last week of October
retrace for sure but we know more after the election ...... whatever there always will be  stocks that goes up  ... so lets trade those

sheppy

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2016, 01:12:13 am »

DGAZ  is one that I scalped quite often in this last few weeks ... I don't swing except few exception and DGAZ is one of them
I am hold (Friday @ 7.45  with a SL  just above  to save my capital) I expect I sell it today regardless like I have done Wed. -Thur.-Fri ..

those are my thoughts but do your own DD and decision   :)

sheppy

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2016, 01:23:08 am »
for info..
How Weather and Inventories Are Pressuring Natural Gas Prices
http://marketrealist.com/2016/11/weather-impacting-us-natural-gas-prices-2/

sheppy

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2016, 01:44:54 am »

ARRY is another one that I scalp quite a lot ... even on the way down plenty green waves during the day..
Array BioPharma Inc. (NASDAQ: ARRY) was started with an Outperform rating and assigned a $10 price target at Cowen on November 4. It closed down 7.7% at $5.38 close ahead of this call, but  closed up 8.9% at $5.86 on Friday. Cowen is looking past drug price rhetoric and past that the company‚Äôs 20-cent loss missed expectations. Array BioPharma has a 52-week trading range of $2.38 to $7.27 and a consensus analyst target price of $9.43.

home page for further info http://www.arraybiopharma.com/

sheppy

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2016, 05:47:18 am »
good morning 
are we expecting more red today? 
The VIX is up 65% over the last month.  and the S&P 500 has fallen for the last 8 days
with TVIX up since last week of October
retrace for sure but we know more after the election ...... whatever there always will be  stocks that goes up  ... so lets trade those

well  I don't know how  WStreet  will open but here (Europe) it is very green .....  bull won't give up easy  :) ;)
FTSE 100   6.778,66   +1,28%
CAC 40   4.450,7 +1,67%
BEL 20  3.470,06 +0,89%
SBF 120  3.523,13 +1,58%
Euronext 100  867,53   +1,27%
Dax 10.415,14   +1,52%
Ftse Mib  16.647,61 +2,02%
 Nikkei 17.177,21 +1,61%

sheppy

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2016, 08:32:36 am »
Omeros Corporation to Announce Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results on November 9, 2016
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/omeros-corporation-announce-third-quarter-120000811.html

OMER hod in pre 10.89  Friday closed 9.72  but only 7530 volume....so IMO nothing doing yet  ;)
however is on my daily trading list  together with those  mentioned + CVLF ENPH EBIO CARA   to name few
DGAZ loosing 6.04% in pre

sheppy

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2016, 09:34:49 am »
open CEMO 8.45

sheppy

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2016, 09:36:03 am »

sheppy

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2016, 09:45:48 am »
as I am new on this site  .... been the first day of trading I got a bit difficulty to post properly......
I try to post "live" my scalps but Ican't lose too much time on posting as well
anyway with few days I hope  I will get better ...

btw is anyone here?  post your trades  as well  :)