Author Topic: scalper-day trader  (Read 13122 times)

sheppy

Re: scalper-day trader
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2016, 09:53:09 am »
scalped CARA +20  if it hold support could go higher .....  still on watch
You can't look at the competition and say you're going to do it better. You have to look at the competition and say you're going to do it differently. (Steve Jobs)

sheppy

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2016, 10:01:07 am »
OMER look interesting   testing VWAP  (in 9.95) 
You can't look at the competition and say you're going to do it better. You have to look at the competition and say you're going to do it differently. (Steve Jobs)

sheppy

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2016, 10:04:47 am »
why every time I post the thread it goes back to the beginning (on the discussion) so I have to look for it open  etc....
too much losing time to post the scalps live ...

if anyone looking where do I go wrong?  why doesn't the thread stay put?

sheppy

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2016, 10:08:21 am »
in CLF 5.89  I thought I poste!!!  ...
today you have to excuse me ... I am  a bit confused with the site....  I will get there  lol

sheppy

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2016, 10:16:18 am »
OMER look interesting   testing VWAP  (in 9.95)

out 10.15 +20   hmm tested VWAP but bounced back..... still happy nice green   ;)
IMO hasn't finished yet... more to come  but DD

sheppy

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2016, 10:19:37 am »
CARA look interesting again ... missed teh+/- 7.90 entry
lets  see if it hold 8...

sheppy

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2016, 10:38:30 am »

DGAZ  is one that I scalped quite often in this last few weeks ... I don't swing except few exception and DGAZ is one of them
I am hold (Friday @ 7.45  with a SL  just above  to save my capital) I expect I sell it today regardless like I have done Wed. -Thur.-Fri ..

those are my thoughts but do your own DD and decision   :)

take a look what DGAZ doing   ;D :) 
it open under my price but I trust it to give me some green not red  lol
I tried to add at 7.12 but didn't get fill  .... so I gave up   was busy scalping

sheppy

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2016, 11:04:50 am »
HDP  moving   
OMER  waking up
in on both

sheppy

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2016, 11:12:57 am »
SPU nice move.... missed .. today on my lists one is better then the other lol
CLOSED HDP +19
had OMER on sale at 10  just took it   so +26

now I can have a break  put CLF on trailing stop  so I won't have any bad surprised 

sheppy

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2016, 11:15:11 am »
OMER testing VWAP  if over that  could go to +/- 10.26 my next resist.
 do your DD  and decision .... my is just talking loud

sheppy

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2016, 12:05:23 pm »
CRBP  hod 5.40
TXMD  5.88
MFIN nice climb hod 4.34
etc... etc...  etc...

all this greens are because I am new here first trading day that I post...lol

is anyone posting around?  or even here  otherwise it is like talking to myself

sheppy

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2016, 06:53:01 pm »
Hiya
well nice green day here....  I came to see how it close  and try to get tomorrow's winners  ;)

over my bed time here (+/- 1 am) ... see you later on  ;D
good night

sheppy

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2016, 01:34:32 am »
good morning or should I say good night to you  ;)

yesterday it was a nice unexpected (for me) green day  but what I was expecting a red market before the bell
never been so wrong with  S&P + Dow+ Nasdaq  all over +2%  ::)
everyone point that on news that FBI isn't willing to indict Hillary Clinton.
VIX  it has risen 9 straight day but with the indexes  rally today will put an end to the VIX streak?

anyway as I keep on say even in a red market there always will be teh one that goes up... so just trade those   ;) :)

sheppy

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2016, 01:51:27 am »
I got quite few for today trading  but will have to DD and cut some or at least put then on the "reserve list"
I start with 5 stocks  and trade only 2 at time .... my stocks should move fast so with experiences I only open 2 or if I am heavily involved I follow only one   ans so on.

I tell you what  if I get viewers and some posting in  I will open a proper thread explaining my strategy-plan etc.. so you can understand better my trading ...

I noticed I had over 100 viewers but to make me  interesting to stay-post I need many more then that but it is a good start .....however any post are welcome  we can discuss strategy  stocks  DD and so on  so please come in newbie or experiences one..

I wait for you :)

sheppy

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2016, 02:04:32 am »

I don't follow many of this stocks (biggish cap) IMO are too slow to scalp but good swing stocks
MT got a nice chart if it break the channel  (rsist 6.90) could move and be a nice swing (but DYOR +DD  and take your decision I don't hold)

ArcelorMittal Europe reports €371m operating profit for Q3 2016
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/arcelormittal-europe-reports-371m-operating-060302829.html

interesting >>>> http://marketrealist.com/2016/11/u-s-steel-bulls-left-heartbroken-after-3q16-earnings-miss/