Author Topic: E Trade strategy scanner  (Read 4293 times)

gevorgyansam21

E Trade strategy scanner
« on: October 12, 2016, 05:46:31 pm »
Hi Gang!!

I have been emailing e trade back and forth about their strategy scanner and have absolutely no luck on filtering shares with a float of 10 million or less. I have also talked with 3 or 4 of their representatives and no one is able to help me. They finally told me that trade ideas is the manufacturer of their strategy scanner and I should try to contact you guys.

Here is what I'm looking for:

1) New highs on the day
2) Price between 1-10
3) Volume at least 40,000
4) Relative volume 2
5) Float 10 million shares or less.

I am able to do # 1-4 on my own, BUT FINDING STOCKS WITH A FLOAT OF 10 MILLION SHARES OR LESS I HAVE NO LUCK!!!
All help would be appreciated!

Sidmyfish

Re: E Trade strategy scanner
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 07:41:06 pm »

sc-sufer

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 07:00:56 pm »
I'm also an ETrade Pro user. I would love to check out the scan you linked to above but the link only takes me to the TI login page. After logging in, there is no further info on how to access this scanner strategy. Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Monte

TradeIdeas_DA

• Administrator
    • Trade Ideas LLC
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 10:56:10 pm »
Hi Guys,

Here's the link that will translate better into ETRADE Pro:

http://www.trade-ideas.com/View.php?O=1_419_0&MaxFloat=10000000&MaxPrice=10&MinPrice=1&MinRV=2&MinVol5D=40000&WN=Gevorgyansam&show0=D_Type&show1=D_Time&show2=D_Symbol&show3=D_Desc&show4=Price&show5=RV&show6=TV&show7=Float&col_ver=1

What you want to do is start the string you'll enter into ETRADE Pro with 'O=1_419 . . etc.'

Please remember to tell your local branch office and the national call center that you would like the latest version of Trade Ideas in ETRADE Pro and its next version. They are listening!

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TradeIdeas