Author Topic: If there was one piece of advice you could give to a day trader,what would be  (Read 3862 times)

Ricky Bobby Trading

Just curious to hear if there was one piece of advice you could give to a day trading equities guy, what would it be?

On  a side note, if you want to check out my instagram, I have some trading stuff on there.    ricky_bobby_trading     is the name on instagram.

Trade hearty men.

-Ricky Bobby

Snakes

Just curious to hear if there was one piece of advice you could use a pre workout supplement or give to a day trading equities guy, what would it be?

On  a side note, if you want to check out my instagram, I have some trading stuff on there.    ricky_bobby_trading     is the name on instagram.

Trade hearty men.

-Ricky Bobby

I'd just say relax and only take your best trades.

In the beginning I found so many opportunities to trade that I ended up over trading and making mistakes and losing money.

Then at the end of the day I'd reflect and realize that I was making stupid trades.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 05:49:12 am by Snakes »

sheppy

Hi  Ricky
just seen your post (new here)  as it was posted on September I wonder if you still around ... seen that you haven't given any answers to those 2 members that gave their  thoughts..
here is mine  for what is worth to you:
I would like to know more of what type of day trader you are  in order to give some advice  any way the base IMO it is
to have  a good strategy-plan , psychology (mind set to me is very important) Money Management
those are the base then many factors will come into it to be successful ... we all trade differently but we all go for the $$$
money available to do as many day trade  as you like $25k  otherwise one can do only 3 trades in a 5 trading days  see the SEC rule  or ask your broker)
You can't look at the competition and say you're going to do it better. You have to look at the competition and say you're going to do it differently. (Steve Jobs)

tengkorakfx

The only advice that I can give to you is to reach your daily target. You may want to exceed it a little bit, but don't make yourself overconfident so that you may overtrade and risk more than you should have. Psychology works the best when you can handle it. This happens to me when I trade with FreshForex, when the daily target (mostly daily target in pips) achieved, I just close the platforms and wait for the other day to trade.