Author Topic: How to use HollyAI layouts  (Read 2979 times)

tombrown

How to use HollyAI layouts
« on: April 17, 2016, 01:59:35 pm »
Actually, I would like a place where I can go look up how to set up a layout screen and what some or the terminology is, i.e. "pinned" and what does it do and how does it work.
In addition, I note that after I have loaded a layout several times, it is duplicated behind itself and must certainly take up lots of space on my computer.
How do I permanently link a layout I have created to the channel bar.

In other words, it is time for a users manual for this incredible piece of software to get the max out of it.
I'm spending all my time trying to figure out how to set it up when I could be researching stocks.

Thanks in advance.

TradeIdeas1

• Administrator
  • You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold
    • Trade-Ideas
Re: How to use HollyAI layouts
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 04:20:04 pm »
Tom the first thing that usually suggest in these cases is to get a one on one training session.  This speeds you up the on ramp at a much better pace.  Shoot an email to info@trade-ideas.com and it will be coordinated.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 03:22:28 pm by TradeIdeas_DA »

tombrown

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 07:36:24 pm »
Thanks, already had one with Steve and it was informative, but one hour is pretty short especially if you have not used the software.
The chat room is also ok, but very little is written down and I can't sit there all day and listen and hope for and answer to one or two  questions.

I'll try submitting a list of questions to Steve who was quite knowledgeable and see if he might have time to answer.
Still think an outline of some of the the basics in Holly would be beneficial to more than just me and maybe a Q and A section in one of these rooms where we can help each other.

Thanks

TradeIdeas_DA

• Administrator
    • Trade Ideas LLC
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 03:24:18 pm »
Hi TB,

I encourage your questions to Steve. We often add good ones to our growing list of FAQs for Holly and other topics: http://www.trade-ideas.com/trade-ideas-university/faqs/

Thanks

DA
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TradeIdeas