Author Topic: Welcome to the Trade Ideas Brokerage Plus: Lightspeed Edition board  (Read 5733 times)

tradeideas_scott

• Administrator
This forum supports the Trade Ideas Brokerage Plus: Lightspeed Edition version of TI Pro. This custom integration of Trade Ideas technology includes automated trading and portfolio management for Lightspeed Financial, Inc.’s Lightspeed Trader platform. This new integration enables any trader using Lightspeed’s Trading Platform to access Trade Ideas alerting, backtesting, and automated portfolio management modules using their Lightspeed Trading accounts.

This forum is monitored by Trade Ideas support. Please do not hesitate to ask questions and leave feedback. Thank you.

http://www.trade-ideas.com/lp/lightspeed.html
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 05:02:29 pm by TradeIdeas_DA »

AZ

Re: Welcome to the Trade Ideas Brokerage Plus: Lightspeed Edition board
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 09:33:23 am »
Do Lightspeed accounts have access to pre-market data?

braddoubleu

• Administrator
    • Trade-Ideas
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 12:01:34 pm »
Yes, Trade-Ideas for Lightspeed works in the pre-market.  A couple of caveats... do not use a relative volume filter if you wish to see data in the premarket and f you are using a Top List, make sure to select use Pre and Post Market Data on the Historical Data tab of the Configure Top List window.

AZ

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 12:35:25 am »
Thanks.  I am now able to see the pre-market data.

A question about custom formulas.  I created and saved a custom formula (U0) on the TI webpage while I was logged in with my Lightspeed account.  When I search for it in in the config window I can't find it.  What steps are needed to have that appear in the filter list of the config window?

Thanks.

braddoubleu

• Administrator
    • Trade-Ideas
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 01:20:52 am »
Lightspeed users do not have a username and password that allows access to the Trade-Ideas website.  However, our support staff can copy into your account any custom formula you desire.  Send an email to info@trade-ideas.com to have this facilitated.