Author Topic: Cannot create New List in Symbol Lists Window with Scottrade Elite  (Read 7040 times)

Michaelz

I need to determine if Trade-Ideas Pro in Scottrade Elite is the same as directly from Trade-Ideas. I have not been able to set up new Symbol Lists from Scotttrade Elite's Trade Ideas application. The 'Create New List' button does not appear in the Symbol Lists window, nor do I see where to enter symbols into a list. I have reviewed Barrie's TI Webinar March 27th, 2013 on You Tube and it does not look the same as mine. I attempted to install the product downloaded from the Trade-Ideas web site, file Setup_3.2.110.Exe, and it requires me first to install '.NET Framework 4' prior to installing TI. That by itself is indicative the programs are not the same. This is the first thing I tried since installing Elite, so there could be other differences yet to be discovered. If Scottrade's version of Ti Pro does not have all the functionality of the one that would be purchased from Trade-Ideas, I don't want it. Please advise. Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:38:24 pm by Michaelz »

TradeIdeas1

• Administrator
  • You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold
    • Trade-Ideas
Re: Cannot create New List in Symbol Lists Window with Scottrade Elite
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 05:22:31 pm »
Which version of Elite are you using?  Legacy or Beta?  The Beta has the latest version of Trade Ideas which is the same is the version on our website.  The legacy version is outdated

nayah

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 07:28:02 pm »
I am also having the same problem.  I am using Scottrade Elite Version 5.2.5

The "Create New List" Button is not clickable.

tntrader

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 05:35:53 pm »
Having the same problem as well and running in Beta.

Rockford

Hi,
I"m new to Trade-Ideas, and I'm currently using version 5.2.9.3 in Scottrade. The New Symbol List buttin is currently greyed out, is there anything I can do to resolve this?

TradeIdeas_DA

• Administrator
    • Trade Ideas LLC
Hi Guys,

Try this solution:

You will want to create a symbol list in your Scottrade watchlist (quote grid) window.  Once your create that list it will be visible in the symbol list tab of the configuration menu.

Let me know if that works - especially in the new version of ELITE. Thanks.
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TradeIdeas