Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Formula Editor / Re: SMA crossover - how ?
« Last post by Barrie Einarson on February 22, 2018, 12:24:59 am »
Hi, that is a long time ago, I made an error, it should be:

sma_60_200-sma_60_20

Cheers
Formula Editor / Re: SMA crossover - how ?
« Last post by youngamerican68 on February 19, 2018, 09:00:55 am »
I pasted Barrie's suggested formula code, sma_200_60-sma_20_60, and I get the error message "partially saved". Any ideas why this wouldn't work?

Thanks
Scottrade ELITE Community Support / Scottrade Elite and TD Ameritrade
« Last post by mley714 on February 16, 2018, 08:24:36 pm »
The transition from Scottrade Elite to TD Ameritrade is scheduled to be completed on Feb 23, 2018.  I have been told that the Scottrade Elite platform will no longer be available on Feb 26, 2018.  Does anyone know if the Trade-Ideas services offered in the Scottrade platform will be available in TD Ameritrade?
I've been Following Barrie's videos on YouTube. The trade-ideas platform inside eSignal doesn't allow you to create a "Symbol List" from the Alert Window Configuration "Symbols Lists" tab. There also isn't the option to create the list from the "Tools" menu. Is there a work around or is this a future feature? Thanks in advance!

Hi KM,

the version of TI that runs inside eSignal is a 3.x 'old' version of TI. That's why you see differences between eSignal and current Trade Ideas Pro. Especially because Barrie tends to run the newest version possible of TI Pro.

as far as I know eSignal has no plans to update their software to the newer versions of TI.
I've been Following Barrie's videos on YouTube. The trade-ideas platform inside eSignal doesn't allow you to create a "Symbol List" from the Alert Window Configuration "Symbols Lists" tab. There also isn't the option to create the list from the "Tools" menu. Is there a work around or is this a future feature? Thanks in advance!
I need help! / Re: Approaching 15 min ORB
« Last post by braddoubleu on January 29, 2018, 12:03:14 pm »
Presently we have an alert to signal the cross of various opening ranges including the 15 minute time frame, however we do not have it available as a filter.  This is on the product roadmap to be added this year.  I do not have a current ETA for the addition.
Hello,

Thank you for your expertise and a welcoming discussion area.

I would like to be notified if all of the scan conditions are met within a period of say, 30 minutes.

For example, RSI (14) < 70, float < 24 million, price < $40.00, 10% gainer on the day, medium to high volatility, and volume is 2x average.

Right now, I get an individual notification for each of the conditions in realtime.   How can I get a list of securities that have met all conditions for a time period?

Thank you
I need help! / New Scan
« Last post by karlcraigslist on January 20, 2018, 03:39:29 pm »
Hello, I am trying to create a scan that will do the following and I'm not having any luck.  Is there a way to target a stock that hits a 20 day price low and in addition the market must close at the upper quarter of the daily range?  Any advice you can provide would be welcome.

Thank you,
Karl
I need help! / Approaching 15 min ORB
« Last post by RylanZ123 on January 16, 2018, 11:01:53 am »
I'm trying to create an alert that will notify me when a stock is moving up and quickly approaching it's 15 minute ORB, but hasn't yet broken out. Which alert would I use for this?
Suggestions and requests / Re: Simple Volume Filter?
« Last post by Barrie Einarson on January 09, 2018, 08:20:43 am »
Hi .. come to the free trading room and I will show you how to do it:

http://bit.ly/TheTradingRoom

Cheers

Barrie Einarson
info@trade-ideas.com
Trade Ideas Trading Room Moderator
http://bit.ly/TheTradingRoom
Subscribe To Trade Ideas
http://bit.ly/BarrieSubscriptionPage

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10